um lets see....Did he or did he not make reference to
playing to not get hurt?

Yes, and THEN he said after a few plays he didn't think about it.

Is he not considering jumping
ship for the sake of his draft status?

yes, and if I were his parents I would advise him to weigh ALL his options, even if it
offends people like yourself.

Fuck that!!
If I'm him, I'm stayin just cause I'm wearin Crimson
on Saturdays DAMMIT!!!

Your living in fantasyland now.

Its called loyalty.
Fuckin Greed man!