Who is James?

<ducking like a Catholic priest...>

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeff Todd
Sent:   Tuesday, November 11, 2003 3:17 PM
To:     RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] James INT!

Devo:

First things first: Go straight to hell!

Now that is out of the way...

I feel better.

I'm not excited about James INT. Deal with it. I'm pretty sure you could
get your hands on a football if I just walked up and handed it to you.
If you think James deserves a game ball - so be it. I happen to think
Charlie Peprahs's INT was more impressive. But I'm not going to try and
convince anyone of that. Deal with it.

If I don't like what you post, I'll tell you that you're a first cousin
to Hughfus. As it is, I love your posts. Sometimes I wish I had that
silly school girl-like enthusiasm. Then I start looking for my pistola.
Everyone needs an occasional cold shower. I love doing the honors. Deal
with it.

Finally, Devo, this is TUESDAY for cryin' out loud! Ask your wife to let
you come in from raking leaves on Sunday long enough to fire off a few
motivational e-mails about the weekend's game. WHILE IT'S STILL THE
FREAKING WEEKEND! My enthusiasm for _SATURDAY'S_ win was gone by the
time the sun set. But I could have at least pretended to be excited for
a couple messages THE NEXT DAY! Not THREE DAYS AFTER THE FREAKING FACT!

Timeliness son, TIMELINESS!