Now DevO, I wasn't making a cut, just describing the play as it actually happened. :)

I was happy as hell when James made the play. The dude was in the right place at the right time. It was ALL good.

ROLL TIDE!!
Rick

Devan Orange wrote:
Thanks for the cut Ricky...
Anyway, I was never talking of the athletic ability it took to catch the
stupid ball. I was speaking of the luck that it bounced off a foot and into
his arms.
Interceptions like the one Peprah had are common and we see them everyday,
however this one was just hilarious to me and I posted as such.
This will be the last remark I will make concerning James INT.

Way to go guys...you won.

DevO

-----Original Message----- Ricky Mac wrote:

Wasn't this the interception were the ball deflected off another DB's cleats into James' gut. All he had to do was hang onto the ball and run like hell?

Rick

Jeff Todd wrote:

Chris James played a remarkable game in the 2003 MSU vs. Alabama game.
Although James did not earn the "Most Valuable Player of the Game"
award, he had the standout play of the game when he intercepted a Kevin
Fant pass. The Tide's 38-0 victory over the Bulldogs was an essential
steppingstone in their climb to a 4-6 record.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List