From: Jenny H. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:48 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Cheerleader kicked off squad for comments

I don't have a problem with the interview. The fact that he
had been at auburn, then come to Bama, and had been cheerleader
at both is just the kind of side line fluff that ESPN loves to
look for.

I most definitely have a problem with him standing on the Bama side
line, during the Iron Bowl, wearing Crimson and White, and announcing
to the world that his heart is still and will always be in auburn. If
that is the case, then his ass needs to join his heart.

Jenny