Realistically speaking...how many 23 year old guys do you know who are
accountants/cheerleaders?  That speaks volumes......

In a message dated 11/25/03 1:54:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I certainly don't agree with what he did, but I'd be willing to bet he is
embarrassed and upset over this, and wishes he had never said a word  I'm sure
he isn't a bad guy, but he probably got caught up in the moment, and said
something he now regrets.  However, EVERYONE KNEW where he came from, etc., so
this shouldn't be too much of s shock.