Come on people....I am counting on you.  My Uncle is a barner.....and I need
some ammo to shoot back with.

He sent me this:

What does a Bama fan and a maggot have in common?

They both can feed off a dead bear for 20 years!

Dem's fighting words!!!!  If he wasn't my Momma's brother......
Joe

"We have the sweetest, finest bunch of kids in the world, and I love
every one of them, but they're not tough enough. If we don't get some
sure-enough, way-down-deep meanness, we're not going to beat anybody." -
Alabama legend Bear Bryant.