Joe,

Don't you know that some people have nothing better to do than be a monday morning QB? They really don't know what it is to have facts about things and not something the press dreams up. Cause we all know the press would never distort the truth to sell a few papers? ;)

Roll Tide! Richard

From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] September 11 Audio Tapes
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:39:29 -0600

The intel was faulty because Clinton tied the CIA's hands by disallowing our
operatives to recruit people who were "unsavory" types, or bad guys. So our
team was running a marathon with their shoe laces tied.
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)