Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] at 12:26 24-02-04:
No Jenny, he is telling the truth. I am able to speak only when Mr. Rice allows me to. He also demands that after working all day I MUST come straight home and prepare dinner...every day...no excuses. He gives me an allowance every week and if I spend my entire $10, I cannot ask for more or risk the "wrath of Ron." I am allowed to purchase clothing, shoes and especially handbags only with his approval and no item can exceed $25.00.

That me. Docile, demure, meek and non-confrontational. My only purpose in life is to do whatever my husband says.

Ron Rice's Humble Servant,
Sonja

Do you have a sister?

Or two?