"2 Groaners 4 Today"

"RANCHING"

A cattle rancher needs a bull to service his cows but needs to borrow
the breeding fee from the bank.  The banker lends him the money and
comes by a week later to see how his investment is doing.

The farmer complains that the bull just eats grass and won't even look
at the cows.  The banker tells the farmer that he knows a great
veterinarian, and that he'll send him out the next day to check out the
bull.

The next week the banker returns to see if the vet helped.  The farmer
looks very pleased and tells the banker, "The bull has serviced all my
cows, broke through the fence and has even serviced all my neighbor's
cows."

"Wow," says the banker.  "What did the vet do to that bull?"

"Just gave him some pills," replies the farmer.

"What kind of pills?" asks the banker.

"I don't know," says the smiling farmer, "but they sort of taste like
peppermint."

"READING"

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a ttoal
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

cheers -vo-

http://community-2.webtv.net/TIDE1/SOLDIER/