From: "Jamie Watts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Thinking About Football

This will be a tough season....probably the toughest BAMA will go through in
the Mike Shula era....the worst of the reductions are about to hit....I
think that over all the team will be better, but depth will become the major
factor in the SEC schedule....Anywho, I see BAMA making to lower tier
bowl....BUT WATCH OUT FOR 2005!!!!....THE TIDE'S about to be ROLLING
AGAIN!!!!....Jamie

BTW....how many days?