Went down today 3-2.  We left 14 runners on base & left the bases loaded in
the 8th & 9th inning.  Wells has changed the batting order almost every game
looking for the right combination, but apparently there is no right
combination.  Every batter is inconsistent as hell.  One time, they hit the
wall with the ball & the next five times they go down looking.  It could be
a long unpleasant season for the Diamond Tide.  On the bright side, we have
a lot of talented young players & next year should be much better if we get
a batting coach.