The entire TheInsiders.com Network is now FREE! All premium subscriber
content on all sites is accessible at no cost from Thursday, July 1, thru
Sunday, July 4. No registration or credit cards are required. Just visit
your favorite sites and check out any premium* content.

Find your favorite teams and sites on the following web page:

http://www.theinsiders.com

This is our way of thanking you for your outstanding support of
TheInsiders Network. Be sure to pass this email along to your friends who
might also be interested!

Enjoy and Have a Happy Fourth of July!
Staff of TheInsiders.com

*Our free access weekend does not include the premium message boards or
video on any site
[...]

Buncha RTF wannabees.   :)

kurt