That is why he set up shop in Afghanistan...if he choose anywhere he wanted to
live...and he could, because Clinton was president, then I can understand the choice.
Maybe he just turned his back to a map and threw a dart over his shoulder...

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jul 3, 2004 8:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
        RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] {ain't}

Who is better?  Clinton?  Not him, he turned down three chances to have Bin
Laden on a silver platter.  The only terrorists he eliminated was David
Koresh and his children.  Bin Laden walked all over Clinton.
Joe
"Sure, I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure, I
love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have
been, never will be."
-- John Wayne