Does it have those black louvers on the back glass? For some reason I think
it does.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Joe Goodson
Sent:   Friday, July 23, 2004 11:28 PM
To:     RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] Hmmmmm....(ain't no Bama stuff)

I got a Trans Am with a big block and just DRINKS gas and belches out TONS
of pollution, so I appreciate you picking up my slack.
:-)
Joe
There is a rank due to the United States, among nations, which will be
withheld, if not absolutely lost, by the reputation of weakness. If we
desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure
peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it
must be known that we are at all times ready for war.

  - George Washington, Annual Message, December 1793