From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jenny H.
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 2:30 PM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Sorry as hell I have to ask but...

Ahhhh, think again. :-(( There is NO radio station that can
be picked up in Panama City that carries Bama sports. I do
get Bama news on TV because my CBS station comes from
Dothan, which is also the station that carries the coaches
show, so that's good. But since I have been in Panama City
(1986) there have only been 2/3 years where we actually
had Bama sports on radio. We will have a station pick up
the coverage for one year, then the next year that station
will have changed ownership and/or formats and won't be
carrying Bama any more. Then a few years later, we'll have
another station, and end up with the same result. That is
part of the reason that I started getting Game Plan. But I
can relate - I see WAAAAAYYYYY too much gator/fsu
stuff around here, too.
Jenny