Don't forget to work on being able to send attachments.

Thanks.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of M Laborde
Sent:   Thursday, July 29, 2004 3:09 PM
To:     RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re[2]: [RollTideFan] Pig skin kickoff list!

WTF is so funny? Geez.

Most people didn't want to pay. It was not a binding referendum anyway.

Javvy doesn't have enough time in his days to work for a living, get his
house
and yard up to where he wants them to be, be a good dad to his 3 children,
dick with the message board and it's
problems, AND find a way to allow HTML and have it properly formatted in the
archives and in the digest version of the list.

I don't get too damn much help even when I beg for it.

Javvy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DO> ROTFLMBO!!!!

On