My wife, Jean ("RTF Football Bowl Pool Winner") received the following
story and asked me to send it to ya'll because she thought you would
appreciate...

"Alabama Style"

A good ol' boy had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and
> > proceeded to
> > put a bouquet of flowers in front of his pickup truck and one behind
it.

> > Then just stood back and waited
> >
> > A passerby from the city studied the scene as he drove by and was so
> > curious
> > he turned around and went back.
> >
> > He asked the fellow what the problem was.
> >
> > The fellow replied, "Flat tire."
> >
> > In response the passerby asked, "But, what's with the flowers?"
> >
> > The man responded, "When ya' break down they tell ya' to put flares
in
> > the
> > front and
> > flares in the back.........I ain't never understood it neither.

RollTideRoll... -vo-

http://community.webtv.net/TIDE1/RIPfatfill