-----Original Message-----
From: M Laborde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Aug 14, 2004 9:05 PM
To:
        'RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List' <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re[2]: [RollTideFan] [Olympics] Long Headline

Saturday, August 14, 2004, 9:33:34 AM, you wrote:

amc> Javvy, that link is an article about the Hurricane. Good thing you "own" this
list...

Big fuckin' deal asswipe. I posted the entire story. Sorry if I pasted the wrong
URL. It wasn't needed anyway. I do that to try to give proper credit to the site
where I get the stories.

So, what does "own" mean?