Here ya go, Javvy. This got left in my mailbox
by mistake.

From: buckeyegal
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [RollTideFan] [Olympics] Del Harris is Communust?

You all must be nuts. Sports always has and always will transcend politics. That's one
of the points of the Olympics.  And check out the number of Chinese and other foreign
coaches hired by USA teams. Does that mean our government supports communism? Hardly.
And then there are all the Americans who are sent to work in foreign countries. We
live in a global society. Get with the times.