Gosh, I don't know if I can take it.  No more Lesion Field. I am so
distraught I think I will have to go home for the day.....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 11:05 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] BREAKING NEWS: No more Crimson Tide at Legion Field

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040818/NEWS/40818006/
1011

> TUSCALOOSA | University of Alabama football fans who attended last year's
game against South Florida may want to save their ticket stubs, because it
was almost certainly the last Crimson Tide game will ever play at Legion
Field.

> A recent structural evaluation at Legion Field revealed that the East
upper deck of the stadium opposite the press box is no longer up to building
code requirements and will not be usable next season.

> As a result, next year's Alabama game against Middle Tennessee State on
Sept. 3, 2005, will be played at Bryant-Denny Stadium.