It was a good win, no doubt about it. Those boys needed it.
With all the offensive weapons, this group has the potential to have a very good season and that IS exciting. They MUST stay healthy and having Croyle in at 41-17 was just plain wrong.

Here's a link to an article that helps bring things into perspective.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/sports/columns/040905a.shtml

Roll Tide!
Rick

Jeff Todd wrote:
<snip>

Overall, I saw a much improved BAMA on both sides of the ball
_AND_ in the kicking game! Folks, we have reason to be excited!

Roll Tide!!

Slef E.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List