To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Bama Tailgate Kweshton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Smoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 6:50 AM

This man speaketh with forked tongue.  You should know better than to
believe anything he says because he is a liberal & does not know how to
speak the truth.

If that's what it takes to be able to buy a new Mercedes, I just might change parties! :)

Slef E.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List