From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sep 11, 2004 11:52 PM
To: "rtf >> RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [RollTideFan] B_E_A_U_T I F U L

Bama 28 - Ole Piss 7 !!!

The TIDE is 2-0 for the first time since 1999. It feels real good to have an offense that is balanced and capable of scoring from anywhere. Joe Kines' defense was good tonight, but I cringe when thinking of us facing an experienced QB like the one at Arkie. Shula had the TIDE very well prepared for this game and it was a solid win all the way around.
Roll Tide Roll!!! FOREVER!!

Rick Mc.