I haven't seen her use the reference "my boys" yet, so she can't be the blob.

ROLL TIDE! BEAT ARKANSAS!
Rick

Devonna Snuggs wrote:
Well, I don't know the whole blobber story so I can only comment to say I
think it's the latter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John R. Wodziak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For all youse hyphen fans

Is that Fellatio chick really just Blobber with a new
email address and a fAtkins plan?
Or is she just a typical annoying Joisey girl?

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List