with both hands....
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
----- Original Message ----- From: "JVWatts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] [non-Bama] Bush administrationcompletesget-toughplan for Syria

Knock like hell on wood when you say that Joe....

"Those who believe today that we are not safer with his capture don't have
the judgment to be president or the credibility to be elected president of
the United States." -- John Kerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Goodson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>