Ron sed:
> > Yeah, that.  Don't worry.  Even if he loses -again- he can just
> > have it handed to him -again-.

  Tim sed:
> You have a tough time dealing with reality don't you?
>
> Which part of Bush won the election don't you understand?  You are aware
> that Bush won the subsequent recounts in Florida as well, or is that fact
> that you just choose to ignore?

Bush won all recounts except for one....If they had allowed the recount that
BUSH TEAM wanted to use....Gore would've won....But hey, those damn
Republicans cheat, so I can see why those smrat dumbocrats wanted another
kind of recount....JVW

"Those who believe today that we are not safer with his capture don't have
the judgment to be president or the credibility to be elected president of
the United States."  -- John Kerry