Neither one is worth a damn in my opinion, it *was* boring as hell... but it did appear Kerry got the better of Bush on a few topics such as the North Korean issues as well as getting rid of the left over nuclear crap in Russia. Maybe next Friday's town hall setting in St. Louis will make for a better debate. I'm not impressed with either of these bozos. The demos should have nominated Howard Dean, now that dude is fun to watch and listen too, he's always entertaining. :)

Ruck

Jeff Todd wrote:
Both of them bored the shit out of me. I wish they'd
just give 'em a set of boxing gloves.

Slef E.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List