Joe Goodson wrote:
What is so wrong with seeing the glass as half full? I am the kind of guy who will not give up on a game until the last second ticks off. Sure, I get frustrated like a lot of other fans, but I refuse to let it get me down for long.

Not a thing is wrong with wearing the crimson colored glasses. Believe you me I hope you're right that we're on our way to dominance once again. You said soon and I was only questioning how soon "soon" will be? I'm looking for a sign that what you say is true and until we win a *big* game and learn to win in the 4th qtr, *dominance* will remain a ways off. Never doubt that I'm cheering (make that screaming) for the Tide just like you until the final horn sounds in every game. My allegiance to the Tide program has never and will never be shakened.

Roll Tide Roll!!!
Rick