~~~~~~
For the second straight week, Alabama was as at an extreme disadvantage in penalties called. Tide players were flagged seven times for 74 yards, while South Carolina’s only penalty for a false start was declined.

“We have to worry about our own penalties, first,” Shula said.
In the last two games, Alabama has had 13 penalties for 124 yards, while Arkansas and South Carolina combined for one penalty for 5 yards.
~~~~~~~

Slef, find us a damb horseshoe and I mean fast!!

Roll Tide!
Rick

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List