To: "RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 5:17 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] QB Question

Who is our current 3rd string QB? Do we even have one?

Is it Protho or

some wideout that played QB in HS or something? Just

wondering, cause

something's gotta give. One of the Decatur Daily

writers suggested

(tongue in check of course) that Bama line up with

Protho under center

and just run the damn option on every play and forget

the forward pass. :)

Roll Tide!
Rick

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics

Discussion List

Welcome to RollTideFan! Wear a cup!

To join or leave the list or to make changes to your

subscription visit