From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics
Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] I wish CMS wouldn't curse.

> If CMS would grab a facemask and act angry at someone
after a bad play or blatant penalty incurred, he'd have
a much easier near future at the helm.  He is too young
(makes me feel netter to say that)  to emulate his daddy
on the sideline and plus, as we found out with Stallings
(or rather Stallings found out) motivating pro players
is vastly different than motivating college boys.