Quoting Jeff Todd at 03:08 20-10-04:
I'm zooming in on CAMEL-TOE! OK...on three...everyone
smile! ONE, TWO, THREE! CLICK! Nothing but pure
CAMEL-TOE! Just as I'm about to start toward the dude to
hand him the camera he says "ONE MORE"! NO PROBLEM! You
know the drill...on THREE! ONE, TWO, THREE! CLICK!
HOOTER'S BABY! NOTHING BUT RACK! I just wish I could be
there to see the look on their faces when they get the
pictures developed.