To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics
Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Re: Tennessee Game

If you have my kind of luck, you'll find your lost

ticket tomorrow

morning. :)

ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Rick

Kerry Cobb wrote:

I just went ahead and shelled out 70 bucks for a

ticket hehe.  Still going

to sit by my friend tho.

Roll Tide

Kerry

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics

Discussion List

Welcome to RollTideFan! Wear a cup!

To join or leave the list or to make changes to your

subscription visit