kurtrasmussen wrote:

Orange.. Ever fsking where.  Iyam talking ORANGE EVERYWHERE!

Damn if I  don't hate Tennessee, AND SO SHOULD YOU!!

ROLL TIDE!

kurt

Man you got that right! They were everywhere. Damn orange "T" flags flying all over the place.

Short story...I was doing some contracting work in Huntsville today and was talking to one of my Bama pals when a guy that I knew came by wearing this ugly-ass orange polo shirt with the Tennessee logo on the front. I said "man what are you doing wearing that ugly shirt?" We laughed about it and talked about the game a few seconds, then went about our business. Later this afternoon I saw the UT guy again and he had _changed_ shirts (was now wearing a yellow polo, no lie). I asked what happened to that UT shirt you had on this morning, he laughed a nervous laugh and said it was just too hot so he changed. It's mostly Bama fans that work in the office so I wondered if he had been catching heat all day and couldn't stand the pressure.

Roll Tide!
Rick

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List