To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Over The Hump

We'll never win one of these games with the coaching
staff we've got. I still despise Joe Kines, but I'd be
happy if Shula would just fire Rader and hire a real
offensive coordinator and give him full control of the
offense. In other words, Shula's fucking play calling
doesn't impress me a gotdamn bit. He needs to stop
calling plays like the national championship is on the
line, and start calling plays like a bowl invitation is
at stake. Someone needs to give Shula a fucking clue,
cause he damn sure ain't got one.

Slef E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>