To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics
Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] checking off

I feel the pain right along with ya my friend. But a

big dose of reality

is the fact we're playing on an uneven field with

every team we face.

It'll be the 2006 season before we're finally on level

playing ground

again, then watch out folks, the Tide WILL BE BACK for

sure and for

good. That is if we can keep folks like LY from

*completely* ruining the

program forever.

Roll Tide Forever!!
Rick

RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics

Discussion List

Welcome to RollTideFan! Wear a cup!

To join or leave the list or to make changes to your

subscription visit