From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Slef, What's Up With This?

What are the folks in the forum saying about this?

~~

Alabama freshman guard Glenn Miles will transfer to
another school,
Crimson Tide coach Mark Gottfried announced Tuesday
morning.

Gottfried, who had announced on Monday that Miles was no
longer
practicing with the team, said that he did not know
where Miles would
enroll.

“We wish Glenn well in whatever he chooses to do,"
Gottfried said.

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041117/NEWS/411170363/1011

~~

This news came as a surprise and a disappointment.

--
ROLL TIDE!!
Rick