To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Hey Aggie Krut! <non>

BAMA best watch out at homecoming next year!!

kurt

From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: 2004/11/23 Tue PM 07:33:43 EST To: RollTideFan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [RollTideFan] Hey Aggie Krut! <non>

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_2442735

Former Aggie QB could be next head coach
Utah State Notes -
By Steve Luhm
The Salt Lake Tribune

?That would be a dream deal for me. I would love an opportunity like that.?

    - LOGAN - Arizona offensive coordinator Mike Canales has not talked
to Utah State officials about the Aggies' head coaching job.
    At least not yet.
    Long rumored to be a likely candidate if the job ever opened,
Canales said Tuesday he would "be willing to listen" if Utah State
athletic director Randy Spetman wanted to discuss the job with him.
    Beyond that, Canales declined comment on the possibility of
replacing Mick Dennehy, who was fired by Spetman on Monday, effective at
the end of the season.
    "The most appropriate thing to do now is not say much," said
Canales, a Utah State quarterback from 1980-83. "They're trying to
finish their season and we're trying to get ready for USC. . . . I just
wish them the best, you know? I'm an Aggie and I'll always be an Aggie."
<snip>

Ruck