Amen to that one, Rick.  ROLL DAMN TIDE !!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] The loveliest village on The Plains truth

Ken Harness wrote:
I agree...GO VOLS...I don't care for eaiter one of them , but I dislike ALBARN worse than TUTERSEE.

Lets face it folks, we're gonna love seeing one of them lose and hate seeing one of them win, it doesn't matter which is which. All of us hate awbren and tennerssee, too bad they both can't lose. Now I'm gonna shut the hell up about this...

Roll Damn Tide!!! We just need to beat the hell out of both of them next year so things will be right in the world.

Rick