Please take my e-mail off your list.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 4:13 AM
To: RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] bouncyball

please stop sending me this email thank you

Joe Goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Man, am I ever jealous of you. I would have loved to be wearing the Crimson
and White in that auditorium that night. You lucky dog.

I have a brother who lives in Raleigh that was thinking about making the
game, but two of his five kids have the flu.

I am proud of the way that they hung in there and clawed their way back.
Makes me optimistic about the rest of the season.
Joe
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at
Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was
that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)