To: "Pat Smoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Thisisatest

Why dies it seem like RTF is drying up????
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed;
if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you
may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all odds against you
and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be even a worse fate.
You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better
to perish than to live as slaves." -- Sir Winston Churchill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Smoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>