We entertain all requests.  ;-)

ScR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mar 10, 2005 3:59 PM
To: RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion
        List <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [RollTideFan] RTF Member Check-in!

There is no where in Alabama that has traffic nearly as bad as what I deal with
on a daily basis.  I live 24 miles from my office.  It takes me on the average
of 1 hour - 1 1/2 hours to travel 24 miles.

Sometimes you even see a stupid dump truck driver merge on top of a
defenseless, passive woman.  It's insane.

Scotty Rogers:  Would I be out of line to request the death penalty in traffic
court?

ROLL TIDE!
Sonja