Subject:    Whisper !!

A salesman is trying to call a client. The phone rings and their little
boy, in a whisper, says, "Hello."
SALESMAN:   "Is your mommy there?
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "Yes."
SALESMAN:   "Can I speak with her?"
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "She's busy."
SALESMAN:   "Is your daddy there?"
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "Yes."
SALESMAN:   "Can I speak with him?"
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "He's busy."
SALESMAN:   "Is there anyone else there?"
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "The fire department." SALESMAN:   "Can I talk
to one of them?" LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "They're busy."
SALESMAN:   "Is there anybody else there?"
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "The police department."
SALESMAN:   "Well, can I talk to one of them?" LITTLE BOY: (whisper)
"They're busy."
SALESMAN:   "Let me get this straight, your mother, father, the fire
department and the police department are all in your house, and they're
all busy. What are they doing?"
LITTLE BOY: (whisper) "They're looking for me."
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Subject: Moving to Michigan

Chuck was sitting in an airplane when another fellow took  a seat
beside him.

The new guy was an absolute wreck....pale, hands shaking,  biting his
nails
and moaning in fear.

"Hey pal, what's the matter?"  Chuck asked.

"Oh  man.... I've been transferred to Michigan,"  the other guy
answered,
"there's crazy people in Michigan....and they have  shootings, gangs,
race
riots, drugs, the highest crime rate...."

"Hold on" Chuck interrupted, "I've lived in Michigan all  my life and
it is
not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work,  mind your
own
business, enroll your kids in a good school and it's as safe as
anywhere
in the world."

The other passenger relaxed and  stopped shaking for a moment and
said, "Oh
thank you. I've been worried to death  but if you live there and say
it's OK,
I'll take your word for it. What do you  do for a living?"

"Me?", said Chuck, "I'm a tail gunner on a bread  truck in Detroit."

RollSpartansRoll... Cheers -vo-