Don't hate cause you can't afford an Escalade. Be proud of your Geo Metro.
It's people like you that I laugh at from behind tinted windows.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Jeff Todd
Sent:   Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:25 AM
To:     RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] Two...

Obviously, you can't afford the vehicle you're driving
if you have to worry about the price of gas.

Don't blame the high cost of gasoline on the POTUS.
Blame it on wasteful, materialistic bastards like
yoreslef. You'd have just as many friends if you drove a
Kia Rio - NONE.

Slef E. (The *E* stands for Economical)