From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Sonja Rice
Sent:   Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:27 AM
To:     RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] Nana nana boo boo

Don't forget that unlined white speedo with the sequins and feathers, JoBu.
You need to give the other vacationers the FULL JoBu look.

Have fun.  Mr. & Mrs. Rice will be leaving Thursday for New Orleans
(business, of course.)  I think I will buy voodoo dolls in bulk this time.
Jobu....please to be sending a fingernail clipping to my home address.
Thank you.

Roll Tide!
Sonja