I'll start working on it as soon as I can....I'll try to have it up and running by the 1st game....Maybe we can get Daniel to do his weekly reports again....I may be calling on you from time to time for help....so don't get pissed....It's your web site....I'll do it as you want....I just want to see the best site on the web back up and running again....Jamie

Mike Laborde wrote:

It's all set up. All that needs to be done is the customization, rules (for the agreement page when you sign up), and create the boards. Admin stuff, but time consuming.

I can admin all day long. What I don't have time to do (so I have not done it) is completely set up the new boards/forums. I've done it many times for the previous boards every time we changed software or got kicked off a server but I can't do it again in the foreseeable future.

If you want to back out now, feel free. No hard feelings.