Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Is this thang ...

Message boreds are for loosers (sic). I mean, who in their right fuckin mind would set up an emule list _AND_ a fuckin message BORED?

Then, of course there's Barney Harbison's list that some folks just feel they can't live without.

Slef E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick McMahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:03 PM

Cool, well at least the list is still operational.

This used to be a pretty active list. What happened along the way?

Does everyone go to the message boards for their information and dialog with other fans?

I visit BamaMag a couple times a day and post on occasion.

The season will be here before we know it. Can't wait! Looking for the TIDE TO ROLL this year! Brodie gonna light it up and THE TIDE D is gonna shut them down!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Rick

Jeff Todd wrote:
No different in-season.

Slef E.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lizard Fish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'" <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 3:28 PM

Still working, just awful quiet in the off-season.