Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] All Time Favorites

Believe it or not Slef said Bill Curry was his favorite. Curry was great wasn't he. Besides there may be a few guys on the list that aren't old enough to remember Coach Bryant. Also, I must admit that until Franphoney pulled the sh!t he did, he was right up there with Bryant and Stallings.

I can't believe someone hasn't said that Jim Fuller was their favorite asst. Best offensive line coach ever.

Joe Goodson wrote:

Fav Coach
Do you really have to ask this one?