A business man  got on an elevator.  When he entered, there was a
blonde already  inside who greeted him with a bright,"T-G-I-F."

He smiled at  her and replied,"S-H-I-T."

She  looked puzzled, and repeated,"T-G-I-F," more  slowly.
He again  answered,"S-H-I-T."
The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so, she  smiled her
biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."
The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T."
The  exasperated blonde finally decided to explain,

"'T-G-I-F'  means 'Thank Goodness It's Friday.' Get it duuhhh?"
The man  answered, "'S-H-I-T' means "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."

Have a great  day!