Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] ADMIN Notice For RollTideFan

IAW Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Tim Boozer
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:19 AM
To: RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] ADMIN Notice For RollTideFan

I can TOTALLY understand why Mike is a little pissed. In my opinion he has put a lot of time and apparently some amount of HIS OWN money into this and basically all he has gotten in return is bitching and moaning. Hell, I'd be
more than a little pissed if I were in his shoes.

I don't personally understand all the differences between a service and a server, but I think I get the basic idea. I think I like the idea of a server better where we run our own service and make our ouw rules, but, to be honest it doesn't make that much of a difference to me.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know that the guy that made this forum possible deserves a big "thank you" and he just got one from me.

Now, maybe we could discuss this issue with some civility, but since this is RTF, I doubt that. That's OK, the tagline used to say "wear a cup" and that still applies. That's what we like about this place anyways.

If RTF dies, long live RTF!

That's my $0.02